The Pomoca Climb 2.0 formula focuses on savings of both the weight and cash varieties. Pomoca uses a short nap on its Safer Skin Light backing, making for an extremely lightweight and packable skin. They also shaved a few dollars off the price by skipping the S-Glide treatment, making this skin perfect for folks who like to step up the hill without sliding backward and who aren't concerned with much else. For folks concerned with glide, it depends on the grade of the climb whether the weight savings override the increase in friction. Everyone will appreciate having some bright yellow skins in their life, plus it never hurt to save a few bucks. Buy the Pomoca Climb 2.0 skins if you want to climb 2 the top of all the best backcountry runs with minimal cost and maximum grip.
- Safer Skin Light backing formula is thin yet waterproof and tear-resistant.
- Ever Dry 2.0 treatment repels water, ensuring the skin starts and finishes light.
- Click Lock tip system lets you swap brackets to fit different tip shapes; two included.
- Kits include a skin bag and amazingly easy-to-use edge trimmer.
- Simple adjustable tail clips lock into slots on a sturdy elastic strap.
Update 2020/21: The Climb 2.0 skins now have redesigned Click Lock tip attachments and tail hooks that enhance durability. The skins have the same climbing prowess and amazing glue while coming packaged in a cool new zippered case.