Returns & Exchanges, Terms
We want to delight you. No exceptions.
Don't love the gear, changed your mind? Exchange it. Don't want an exchange? How about a 110% Store Credit? Nope, nuh-uh? OK, we'll refund you in full. No questions. We'll process your refund within a business day.
There are some terms, of course, 'cause there are some bad people in the world. So here's the fine print:
- You return the unused item within 80 days from the date of your original order. Yes, this means that if you change your mind, the 80-day-clock is ticking and if you change your mind 5 times that you might run out of time. At least we're straight-up about it and aren't trying to cover hidden meaning in syntax. If you haven't made up your mind in 80 days it's probably past the point of us being able to help....
- We can sell it again to someone who won't be pissed: you haven't used the item, it's in the original packaging, shows no signs of wear, and has all tickets and tags. Again, we know you have to unwrap the item to check if it's going to work for you, and we're reasonable people.
- Even if you have used the item, we're pretty well versed with ACCC guidelines and will give you the benefit of the doubt if a product has any Major/Minor defects which would have caused you not to buy it in the first place. Again, if you're unhappy, we're not going to make a drama about it 'cause that's not how we do business.
If something really isn't right, we may decline the return. So far, this hasn't happened.
We know there are some edge cases and your situation might not fix the above, again, we're very reasonable people and our mission is getting you to smile outside, not penny-pinch over a postage bag.
More things we do differently:
- Our competitors charge you for a change of size return. We try and make sure that doesn't happen in the first place, so we're usually inclined to be fair and reasonable about it. If it truly is your mistake, we would appreciate it if you cover the postage charges: Karma is a real thing.
- Other retailers make you pay for the return postage regardless of the problem. We're a bit more straightforward than that:
- If it's faulty or something is wrong, we pay for postage - that's our bad.
- If you change your mind, you cover postage. Seems pretty fair?
If you don't want to wait for the turnaround of returning the item, us checking it, sending you a new one, and then receiving the new one, we offer Express Replacements: which means we send you a new one right away. How does this work? Well, we follow best-practice of other major retailers that goes like this. You place a new order for the item you want, which includes paying for it. We ship it right away. Then, when your old item is back we simply refund the old order. Pretty simple. Please understand we simply cannot send you a new item, free of charge, before the old one is back in our hands.
Reach out with questions via email (right at the bottom of our website).