Mammut 9.9 Gym Workhorse Dry Rope is a single rope designed specifically for climbing in indoor gyms.
Its construction is particularly robust, with the texture of the stocking thicker so as to make it smoother and thinner. This greatly extends the life of the rope and withstand prolonged use.
Furthermore, the Dry treatment applied to the sock not only repels water but also repels dirt. This makes the rope last even longer than a classic rope without treatments, and is also more resistant. By absorbing much less dust, in fact, the rope tends to swell less.
It should be emphasized that, usually, the Dry treatment slightly stiffens the strings. Mammut, with the 2020 summer season, has renewed its entire string park by reviewing all the treatments and managing to produce Dry ropes that are very soft to the touch, even softer than the classic ones.
The ultra abrasion-proof rope for climbing gyms. More performance thanks to the most robust rope construction MAMMUT has ever produced: an optimized sheath construction with a fine, smooth surface for greater abrasion resistance in comparison to ropes with standard construction and similar diameters. The DRY treatment increases the rope's resistance and gives it greater durability.
- Workhorse construction for ultimate abrasion resistance
- Lasting effectiveness in repelling water and dirt according to UIAA for maximum safety in the toughest conditions
- Achieves < 1.5% in UIAA water absorption tests
- Optimized abrasion resistance thanks to Dry finishing
- Ready to climb, packed to prevent tangling, no need to uncoil the rope before use
- Center mark
- UIAA Water Repellent